Data and information are provided for informational purposes only and is not intended for any other commercial or non-commercial purposes. Neither us nor any of our data or content providers shall be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. By accessing our web site, a user agrees not to redistribute the information found therein. We provide customized links to select companies for your convenience only. We do not endorse or recommend the services of any company. The company you select is solely responsible for its services to you, the user. We shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your use of our services.
Accessing our site is made available free of charge.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
Third-party links and resources on our site.
This site may produce automated search results or otherwise link you to other sites on the internet. These other sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under the control of Mars Flexible Packaging Europe Limited, Mars Recycling Technology, and you hereby acknowledge that Mars Recycling technology does not make any representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, suitability, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such other sites. Inclusion of any such link on this site does not imply endorsement of the site, or any other aspect of the information located on such sites by Mars Flexible Packaging Europe Limited, Mars Recycling Technology, nor does it imply any association with its operators. Linking to our site. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists without our consent. You must not establish a link to our site on any website that is not owned by you. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy [INSERT AS LINK TO ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY] below. If you wish to make any use of the content on our site other than that set out above, please firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptable Use Policy
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
· in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
· for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
· to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards
· to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)You also agree:
· not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site (except as otherwise provided for in these terms)·
not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:· any part of our site
· any equipment or network on which our site is stored
· any software used in the provision of our site, or
· any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party interactive services
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
Content standards These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter.
The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
Contributions must:· be accurate (where they state facts)
· be genuinely held (where they state opinions)
· be relevant
· comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted contributions must not:·
contain any material which is defamatory of any person·
contain any swearing or any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory
· promote sexually explicit material
· promote violence
· promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
· infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person
· be likely to deceive any person
· be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence· promote any illegal activity
· be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
· be likely to harass any other person
· be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
· give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case
· advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse
· disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any individual
· be in contempt of court
· contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducements to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism
· contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this unacceptable use policy through your use of our site.
When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of these Terms upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
· immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site
· immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site
· issue of a warning to you
· legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach
· further legal action against you
· disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary we exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy
. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Viruses We does not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs, and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Disclaimer of warranties All content is provided “as is” and “as available” for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. [Mars Flexible Packaging Europe Limited , Mars Recycling Technology] and its respective affiliates from time to time do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that this site will be available at any particular time or location; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the content is free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of this site is solely at your risk. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties, these exclusions may not apply to you. Limitation of Liability Under no circumstances shall [Mars Flexible Packaging Europe Limited, Mars Recycling Technology] and its respective affiliates are liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, this site. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if Mars Flexible Packaging Europe Limited , Mars Recycling Technology or its respective affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, Mars Flexible Packaging Europe Limited, Mars Recycling Technology and its respective affiliates’ liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law. Indemnity By using this Site you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless [Mars Flexible Packaging Europe Limited, Mars Recycling Technology] company, its respective affiliates, managing directors, principals, agents, employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from:
(a) any content posted by you to the Site; or
(b) any use or misuse of this Site by you.
Copyright Mars Flexible Packaging Europe Limited, Mars Recycling Technology] © [year(s) of first publication and Latest year of publication e.g. “2011-2013”].
Generally, our cookies perform up to four different functions:
1. Essential cookies some cookies are essential for the operation of our website. For example, some cookies allow us to identify subscribers and ensure they can access the subscription only pages. If a subscriber opts to disable these cookies, the user will not be able to access all of the content that a subscription entitles them to.
2. Analytical and/or Performance Cookies Some cookies analyse how our visitors use our websites and to monitor website performance. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This can help us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. We might also use these cookies to highlight articles or site services that we think will be of interest to you based on your usage of the website.
3. Functionality Cookies
· We use functionality cookies to allow us to remember your preferences for your return visits to our website. For example, cookies save you the trouble of typing in your username every time you access the site. This also enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
4. Behaviourally Targeted Advertising Cookies·
[NAME] publishes Google AdSense interest-based advertisements on this website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behavior across the web using cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google’s Ads Preference Manager, available at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. You can opt-out of the AdSense partner network cookie at http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html. However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin.[Other] third party cookies
This document offers an explanation for the four types of cookie that are found on consumer-facing websites that carry advertising with goods and/or services. Not all description may be relevant eg if your web site does not carry any advertising, then the reference to “Behaviourally Targeted Advertising Cookies” may be removed or a negative statement included saying that your website does not presently carry such cookies. If your website carries cookies from other third parties, then the generic explanation may be sufficient. However often Google cookies are used and the wording is suggested to advise the user of the use of Google cookies. Delete if Google analytics’ cookies or Google AdSense cookies are not used. List any other third-party cookies which are permitted to access the website with an indication of the type of functionality they provide. The link reference is optional but is designed to be helpful to the user.